Thread: Kassav Updates Website Adding Barclays Center Concert

Administrator joint chief of staff Makak's Avatar

Kassav Updates Website Adding Barclays Center Concert

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kassav.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	66.2 KB 
ID:	811

After receiving a few calls last week, from a few concerned fans concerning the upcoming Barclays Center Concert with Kassav, Wyclef Jean, Tabou Combo and Djakout # 1, the fact that it was not posted on Kassav's website upcoming schedule, I went on to check myself and that event was not on their schedule...the event was not posted on Ticketmasters as well.

I called the promoter of that even a few times to ask some pertinent questions regarding that, I did not get a return call. I wrote a little piece on that, asking why Kassav did not include that event on their schedule, even though they had event up to December listed...and also why it was not on Ticketmasters.com.

I received a call from the promoters and they assured me that Kassav was definitely part of the line up and that Kassav would update their site and add their event soon. As promised it was done, Kassav has added the event on their schedule (http://kassav30ans.fr/). I had previously seen an official page on facebook of that event, I probably thought was an official Kassav page announcing the event, which really caught my attention thinking that it was removed. I removed the post immediately when that was brought to my attention. I held on from writing this current page a few days ago, because I wanted to see the update before doing so. I apologize to the organizer if this mishap had caused any frictions with the party goers.

It's official Kassav will be at Barclays Center on the 30th of August. Go to ticketmasters.com to get your ticket, even if you don't see kassav on the ticketmasters website, I'm being told by the promoters that ticketmasters only list the headliner, which in this case Wyclef Jean.

Makak

I never did give anyone hell, I just told the truth and they thought it was hell

Administrator Master Sergeant (MSG) NumberRon's Avatar

Re: Kassav Updates Website Adding Barclays Center Concert

Eventbrite - Haitianbeatz 6th Anniversary

So You "Jumped The Gun", is that what you are admitting Makak? I hope that this festival is successful beyond expectations. Though the main organizer is not Haitian, his partners for this night are and once we, any of us, open a door, we should make our best effort to keep it open.

Don't just think outside the box. Understand that there is no box!